duminică, 13 aprilie 2008

Love... by Aangel

"Through this world I've stumbled so many times betrayed, trying to find an honest word, to find the truth enslaved... You speak to me in riddles and you speak to me in rhymes, my body aches to breathe your breath, your words keep me alive... And I would be the one to hold you down, kiss you so hard I'll take your breath away and after, I'd wipe away the tears, just close your eyes dear..."

Love is so cruel sometimes, it hurts so bad sometimes... She knows she shouldn't feel like this anymore, she should have forgotten him by now but she found out she hasn't... His presence is still there... When she sees him she still feels the love he once made her feel, the love he once gave her, she still remembers the happiness he once gave her, all the kisses and caresses, all the sweet words that he used to say...
When she doesn't see him it's OK... If she doesn't see him, she doesn't think about him so often but when she sees him she can't help it, it hurts so bad...
Seeing him alone hurts but when she saw him with another woman it hurt much more, she felt like a part of her died...
She tries to smile but she doesn't feel the smile inside... She wishes she could stop feeling for him, she wishes she could stop thinking about him... She still wants him so much... She wants to kiss him, touch him, hold him, tell him that she still loves him so much...

Niciun comentariu: