duminică, 18 mai 2008

An ocean away... by Aangel

"I see a shadow every day and night, I walk a hundred streets of neon lights, only when I'm crying... Can you hear me crying? So many times you always wanted more, chasing illusions that you're longing for... Wish I wasn't crying... There's an ocean between us, you know where to find me, you reach out and touch me, I feel you in my own heart... More than a lifetime, still goes on forever but it helps to remember you're only an ocean away... Was there a moment when I felt no pain? I want to feel it in my life again, let it be over now 'cause I remember all the days and nights we used to walk the streets of neon lights... I want you here with me, be here with me..."

She is alone again... She feels the rain falling on her skin and she can't stop thinking about him... She couldn't think about anything else since the night they met... She was constantly wondering what is he doing, she was wondering if he thinks about her, if he misses her like she misses him, if he still wants her...
Her loneliness, the rain and the music she was hearing made her want him more, she wanted him to be there, next to her, to hold her, to kiss her and wash her pain away...
The distance between them is so big and it hurts her so much... she wishes she could fly so she could be near him...
The thoughts keep running through her head and they're all about him, she has a thousand questions in her mind and they're all for him... Does he feel the same way about her? Will she ever find out if he thinks about her? Will he ever be able to feel what she is feeling?
She can't stop asking herself why is she thinking about him so much... Is it wrong? Is she wanting him too much? Is she falling in love with him? If she is, she knows, deep inside her soul, she feels it will be another disappointment ...
She doesn't know many things about him but she wonders if he is like the other men in she knows... The night she met him, she felt he was special but her feelings aren't always right... She wanted so bad to be right this time, she wanted so bad for him to be the one... The one who can make her happy, the one who can erase her pain and her sorrow, the one who can dry her tears and bring the sun back to her life...
She wants him to be the one who never lets her down, the one who'll always keep her smiling, the one who'll walk her home on the summer nights, the one who'll hold her hand and kiss her in the rain, the one who'll hold her tight when she's crying and the one who'll be happy for her when she's smiling... She wants him to be the one who'll dance with her in the middle of the night, even if there's no music only because she feels like dancing... She wants him to be the one who will lift her up and give her faith when she's down and hopeless...she wants him to be her star in the starless nights, her sun in the cloudy days...she wants him to be the rain that cools her on the hot summer days and the fire that warms her on the cold winter nights... but more than anything, she wants him to be the one who loves her!

Niciun comentariu: