duminică, 18 mai 2008

Possession by Aangel

"Listen as the wind blows from across the great divide ,voices trapped in yearning, memories trapped in time...the night is my companion, and solitude my guide ...would I spend forever here and not be satisfied?...I would be the one to hold you down, kiss you so hard I'll take your breath away and after, I'd wipe away the tears, just close your eyes dear"

He is my murderer and the one who'll save my soul, he is the one that makes me feel divine, the one who's kiss takes me to the sky and the one who's words hurt me like hell...
I am his ancient goddess and his modern mistress, I am his lover and his friend, I'm the one who's love he can't escape...
He's the hunter, I'm the pray he always gets, I'm the whisper he hears in his lonely nights and the scream he hears in his nights of passion...
He tells me I'm the one he can't live without and the one he can't live with, I'm his drug and he is mine, we're both addicted... Addicted to love, addicted to hate, addicted to time, to the little time we had together... We're addicted to the nights we had, to the mornings we didn't have, to the passion we used to live...
His touch burns my skin and leaves deep scars in my soul... His love hurts me so bad...

Niciun comentariu: